Minor Project Training in Data Communication and Networking
1. Asynchronous and Synchronous
2. TDM, FDM, PACKET Switching, Circuit Switching
3. Brief Description About LAN, MAN and WAN.
4. Network Topology
5. OSI Model and TCP Model.
6. Various Networking Devices And Their Utilities.
7. Network Cabling, IP Addressing(IPV4),
8. Subnetting (CLASS A,CLASS B,CLASS C), VLSM
9. Introduction with Router
10. Router Booting Procedure.
11. Routing and Routed Protocols.
12. Router Interfaces Configuration.
13. Static Rout Default Route Configuration.
14. Dynamic Routing.
15. Configure RIP v1 and RIP v2 With Subnetting and VLSM Implementation.